Saturday, February 26, 2011

Photos of the Week: Hair, Tradition, Bible Study & Missing Daddy

John woke up from his nap looking like this:


What makes this so funny is the fact that twenty years ago...I used to have bangs that looked almost identical. (Does anyone remember the poof?)

Kate loves hot chocolate with "mallow marshes" and whipped cream. I think she especially loves it because we do this:


Kate brought all her Bibles into her bed and proceeded to do her "Bible Study". What makes this so funny is Justin does the same thing when he studies and prepares lessons. He has all his books around him (He does it at the dining room table though, not in our bed).



Justin was out of town and I took this picture of the kids to send to him. If you want to read the entire story and experience my "issues" you can check it out here.



I hope you all had a great week!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: