Saturday, January 29, 2011

From the Mouth of my Child

I love how little kids talk. Their accents and lisps are cute. How they pronounce words are priceless.

My brother-in-law was telling us the other day that we need to make sure we video Kate talking because we will forget how cute her little voice is.

Our friend and the church's graphic designer brought over a sample of what visitors will get at the pastor's luncheon.

Isn't it cute? (I wish I was creative)


It is filled with teddy graham cookies, marshmallows and Hershey's bars.

Kate was so excited when she saw it this morning. She asked, "How did you do that?"

She then stated, "Can I have some mallowmarshes?" 

I remembered that I love how she says mallowmarshes (correctly said: marshmallows).  

I had to video..




Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

Mom said...

I remeber after we first starting to go to church and you pleaded with me to sit with me on a Wednesday night. Of course I told you that you must be quiet. So in you came with me. After a while you started to sing Old McDonald - when you got to the part of singing Gobble Gobble here and Gobble Gobble there you Said BOGGLE BOGGLE instead. I will never forge this.