Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do you want something random?

This is something that was sent to me twice (to do) on Facebook, so I decided to post it here also.

25 Random Things about me.. in no particular order.

1. I always wanted all boys (4), but I am so glad the Lord gave me a little girl.

2. I can't believe my husband choose me.. I so don't deserve him!

3. I spend way too much time on Facebook. (obviously)

4. Ever since I was little, I always wanted to serve in ministry... I am so glad I am able to help my husband.. I love it!!

5. My uncle works for Louis Vuitton.. he is amazingly talented and over the creative and merchandising team (I think that is what he does.. sorry Bill if I got that wrong). Anyway, he (and my mom) hooked me up with a purse for my 30th birthday. It is the only purse I carry. Since I am a pastor's wife, people constantly ask if it is real.

6. I, like Ann Marie, love Broadway theater. I have no musical talent what so ever, but I always wished I could sing. The shows I have seen live (in NYC) are: Rent, The Producers (w/ Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane), Cabaret, Les Miserables, The Odd Couple (with Matthew B., Nathan L. and Brad Garret). In Raleigh I have seen, Cabaret, The Lion King, Mama Mia, Greece. My favorites are The Lion King and Mama Mia.. although I loved them all. btw... the movies don't do them justice.. just not the same.

7. The Broadway show I am dying to see is In the Heights.. If we have some extra money, I am hoping to go to NYC this spring or summer to visit my uncles and see the show.

8. I can be "High Maintenance" - but I really wish I wasn't.

9. My favorite color to wear is BLACK. It so takes 5 pounds off my figure. I wish I could find a color that would take about 20 pounds off.

10. I have some of the most amazing friends from -- when I was born (Kelly), when I was little (Somer and Heather), High School (Tina, Colleen, Julie) and College (Elizabeth, Jessica, Meghan,Ashley, Laine). I keep in touch with them (not very well). I miss them all so much!

11. Kelly and I used to dress up my cousin (Brad) in our dresses. I so wish we had pictures of it.

12. I love expensive, designer clothes.. and wish I didn't. I have a serious weakness for designer jeans. I think I got this from my mom... who still blesses me with designer clothes and shoes.

13. The most influential person in my life was my grandma (Eileen). She passed away last year and I miss her so much.

14. I hope my kids are as close as my dad is with his brothers and sister.

15. I am a dreamer. I have all these ideas in my head. Sometimes my husband thinks I am crazy, but I was studying the Proverbs 31 woman and she was an entrepreneur. Now I can tell him that I have one of her traits. (I need to work on alot of her other traits).

16. I graduated from Florida State University and love the SEMINOLES!!

17. I grew up in a family of HUGE sports fans. My grandpa, dad and uncles have had season tickets to the Buccaneer games since they started. They are die hard and made it through some rough seasons.

18. My favorite piece of clothing Kate has is her Uggs. My sister-in-law bought them for her and they are so cute!

19. The only famous people I kind of knew were they Boleas.. aka..Hogans. I worked for Linda (Hulk Hogan's now ex wife). I also babysat a couple times for them. Yes.. for Brooke and Nick.. it was a long time ago (in college). No, I have not kept in touch with them. She fired two of my friends, but she was really good to me.

20. Three women I want to be more like (all for different reasons and they are each from different seasons in my life). Angie Hunt, Lea Marshall and my sister-in-law (Beth).

21. I have a little malti-poo named Toby. I love him, but my husband does not.

22. I have a Master's degree - this will be shocking to some of my friends.

23. I am memorizing the book of Philippians.. inspired by my husband.

24. I wish the kids in our youth group really loved each other and treated everyone kindly.

25. I have become "that parent", who thinks her daughter is the cutest kid ever to live on this earth.

No comments: