Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What was I thinking?

I just back from going to Market in Atlanta and visiting my mom. I don't know what I was thinking doing a road trip by myself with my 8 month old baby. It was painful on the way there. The six hour drive turned into an 8.5 hour drive. I was so dreading the drive home, but my little angel did great. We only had to stop once and she slept 4 of the 6 hours.
My mom kept her for the first time and loved it. Kate was perfect for her grandma.
I can't believe how big she is getting. She is jabbering up a storm and scooting all around. Justin said that she looked like she had grown in the few days we have been gone.
Things have been so crazy for us lately with all the traveling. I am looking forward to staying put until our vacation in March....
Now I am off to get our home in tip top shape. My sister in law is coming in a couple weeks and I have the urge to redo my entire house.

2 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

I have done that trip so many times from ATL to Raleigh by myself and it was awful. Anna hated the car so there were times it took me almost 9 hours. I started to do it at night so they would both sleep. Hope it goes better next time!

Colleen said...

You are soooo brave! I was nervous with the 2 hour trip back to Seminole!!! :)