Monday, September 14, 2009

Need an introduction for an efficient wife?

I was just checking my google analytics and found that someone searched for an "introduction to an efficient wife" and reached my blog from that search. Although I long to be an efficient wife and I wish had a great story for your introduction to an efficient wife.. sorry mister.. you won't find that here.

What you will find... pathetic titles posed as questions... lots of stories and pictures about my little girl, Kate (sorry, I can't help it) recipes and other random things like this post.

Maybe that does make me an efficient wife... I can cram all that stuff into this little blog. My new goal along with being an excellent wife (Prov. 31), I am adding an efficient wife. Now that I think about it.. the Proverbs 31 wife was efficient... I have a lot to work on!

No comments: