Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do you want to see the "after"? "Need" new Flip Flops?

Our new landscaping is now in and daily watering has begun. I have posted pictures below... you may have to squint, yes the plants are very small (we were on a SMALL budget). They tell us they will grow fast, but I am pretty sure they will not grow as fast as I want. Hopefully we won't kill them. Good news though, it cost less than they quoted us. Thank you Barefoot & Assoc. Landscaping!
Now for something totally random.. I got these in the mail today. I LOVE THEM!

I saw them on the E! channel. They were doing a special for cheap summer fashion. I had a rough week last week and Justin (my sweet husband) gave me some money to go shopping with. When I saw these on TV, I immediately went online and ordered them. They are even cuter in person and on my feet. So I thought I would share. They are are 100% vegan and 100% recyclable footwear so lightweight and airy, they'll feel better than bare feet on a warm summer day. So if you are looking for a cute, cheap pair of sandals.. I totally recommend these -Footpetals Flexyfeet . They are only $22.95. I ordered them in black, but I want the silver and gold. Seriously cute!

Now for our new landscaping photos:
THE CREW:


BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER


AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

No comments: