Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Hollow with Kate's BFF

Moving and leaving is friends is so hard.  Finding new friends is even harder.  Our transition to AR has been alot easier than I anticipated.  Please don't get me wrong; it has been hard. I have struggled and cried myself to sleep some nights, but it has been easier than I expected.  The people at Central are so kind, encouraging and generous. 

One HUGE blessing to our family has been this little girl, Grace.  Oh, how that name fits her.  She and Kate share the exact same birthday.  She is so laid back and sweet and Kate LOVES her.  Her parents are so much fun and so easy to hang out with.  They invited us to go to Pumpkin Hollow with them.  We all had a great day! (And thank you to the woman who found my phone & returned it to the PH office.. don't know what I would do without my IPhone!)  Here are some pictures from our day.

Kate and Grace - walking into Pumpkin Hollow
 John is seriously the happiest child alive.. He also enjoyed PH.

 Kate and Grace looking at the flowers...
 Feeding the animals...

 Kate and Daddy
 Her first pony ride...

 Kate with Grace & her sweet family...
 John and Kate..
 Grace and Kate...


  Our family...


A little costume preview tomorrow...

No comments: