Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Better late than never.. John 2 months old

I did remember to take a photo of John when he turned two months old with his Mickey.  I can't believe how quickly he is growing!   PS.. notice his outfit - if you need a great gift, these are organic onesies.My aunt got them for him and they are the softest things I have ever felt - the brand is Lucky Jade.



We have made a lot of changes this week while Justin is in Haiti - I moved Kate to her big girl room and John to his crib.  The adjustment has been alot easier than I anticipated!!

For your enjoyment... Kate dressed my dad up with some things she got from my aunt Kim.  It makes me laugh...  I am pretty sure she is thinking of the next thing to tell him to do, she can be a little bossy.. :)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Haha! Love seeing your dad in full dress-up. Just goes to show the things a man will do for his little girl!