Friday, November 14, 2008

Don't you love the water?



I am from Florida and I grew on the water and at the beach.  Just about anywhere you go where I am from you cross over a bridge and beautiful water.  I didn't really notice it when I was growing up, but every time I go home my dad and husband have to hear me say how much I love the water and miss it.  
Well, living in N.C. the closest beach is a couple hours away.  I have only been once - and it doesn't compare to "our" beaches in FL.  This weekend I am going to try the NC beaches again.  I am hoping it is half as pretty as the pictures on their website.  I hope to get some great pictures of Kate's first time on the beach also.  

1 comment:

Mindy said...

HI. I am a pastor's wife from NC and I found you by way of "The Preacher's Wife."

I hope you have a great weekend at the NC beaches.
I'd just like to go to the beach. It has been almost a year since I've been to the beach.....
nice to meet you.