Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter weekend...

Justin's family came to visit us last weekend (Easter weekend).  I wish I could think of a great story to tell while they were here, but my brain is so tired and not functioning.. I can't think of one.  I am making myself write and wondering.. how do mother's do it with more than two kids?  I have a friend who has five kids.. seriously.. I don't know how she does it!!

Anyway..we mainly hung out at the house and ate ALOT!  Thank goodness.. the weather was perfect so the kids played outside.  Kate absolutely loves her cousin Sara Beth and aunt Beth.  We did go see Disney Live! while they were here.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

John with his cousins.


Aunt Beth and John - this is not a great picture of her, she is beautiful!  I wanted to show the mohawk Daddy (Justin) gave John.  It stuck we couldn't get it down until we gave him a bath the next day.

Justin and Brandon with the kids at Disney Live.  This is after they picked out their souvenirs.  Of course, out of all the items Kate could pick - she picked a cell phone.  She is obsessed with cell phones and purses. 



A highlight for Kate - she had cotton candy for the first time.
Easter Morning
Yes, she started eating candy at about 7:30 that morning.

Ready for church...




John and Maw-Maw (Justin's mom)
Easter Egg Hunt




Justin with his mom and Kate..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!!!! and you held out on kate all of her life until now to give her cotton candy?!!? poor girl. ;)
miss you!!!
heather xoxo

Holly said...

Love the pictures! Kate is adorable and looks like such a fun little girl. I am coming to NC later this month. Love to see you all!