Thursday, February 4, 2010

Going to a Superbowl Party? Need a good party dip recipe?

In case you didn't know.. the Superbowl is this Sunday. We are having a party at our church and I am going to bring this amazing Buffalo Chicken Dip. I made it for Justin's 30th birthday party and everyone loved it. Several people have asked me for the recipe, so I thought I would post it.

I combined two recipes I had for buffalo chicken dip and here is the recipe. Enjoy!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients:
2 (10 oz) cans chunk chicken, drained (or you can chop up two cups of chicken breast)
2 (8 0z) packages cream cheese softened
1 (8 oz) bottle Texas Pete (you can add more or less to taste)
1 small bottle Blue Cheese Dressing (you can substitute Ranch if you don't like Blue Cheese)
1 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Directions:
Heat chicken and hot sauce in skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and blue cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Cook on low until hot and bubble.

Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers and celery sticks.

Oh and go Colts!!

No comments: