Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where have you been?

Ok, so I know it has been way to long since my last post. A lot has happened since then. Justin's grandfather passed away and the holidays happened. The past 6 weeks have flown by.

So - have you made any resolutions? My new years resolution is to be more disciplined in my life. I have three distinct areas I need some major help in. 1) My spiritual walk... I want to be disciplined to spend time DAILY in God's Word and in Prayer. 2) I need to be disciplined in my housekeeping (I am back on the Fly Lady schedule) 3) Discipline in my eating and working out (This is self explanatory).

During the next week, I am going to bring you up to date on how our holidays went, how our baby enjoyed her first Christmas and how I am doing on my resolutions (something I will need your help with). I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. I am excited about getting back into the swing of things.

My life verse and prayer for 2009: Psalm 86:11 "Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name."

No comments: