Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Do you need to laugh today?

Ok, just to warn you I know this song is old, but it really makes me laugh every time I watch it. I will confess that I like rap music (yes, the old school DC Talk song is playing in my head - for those of you who are not DC Talk fans they sang a cheesy song -"I Love Rap Music" -I'll post it below if you are curious - but it is really bad, you may not last long listening to it.) Anyway, sorry for the digression. I have to admit that one of my favorite, classic (very non-Christian) songs is Baby Got Back by Sir Mix A Lot. Ok, so I know that should not be one of my favorites, but I know every word. For those if you who are a fan of the song like me, you will love the "Christian" version. It makes me laugh every time I watch it. Justin played it for the youth last Sunday so it has been in my mind. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Love me some Toby.... and if you know where I can find a vest like that, let me know!!!